Take a look at each cottage, which sleep between 2-4 people, to see which cottage you prefer and also which one meets your needs. To help you, below is guidance to understand what is the same with each cottage and what are the differences.
Also, if you have a larger group, the cottages can be inter-linked in the following combinations, so you can have your own privacy and come together :
- Cider Cottage and Brambles Barn, creating shared living space for 6 people
- Brambles Barn and Valley View, creating shared living space for 6 people
- Cider Cottage, Brambles Barn and Valley View, creating shared living space for 8 people
What is the same with each cottage?
- VisitEngland 4 Star Gold
- Private Parking
- Same facilities at all cottages
- All cottages are no smoking
- They are at the same location
- The cottages offer independent privacy from each other but flexibility too as they can be inter-linked.
- They all provide the same accessible support for guests with visual and hearing impairments
- Same level of service from the Thatch Close Cottages team
- They all have the same hearing accesibility facilities and vidual accessibility facilities. Further details on the Accessibility pages.
What are the differences?
- Cider Cottage and Valley View each sleep 2 people
- Brambles Barn sleeps 4 people
- Mobility accessibility - Valley View provides mobility accessibility for guests who use wheelchairs either independently or with assistance as the whole cottage is on the ground floor. Cider Cottage and Bramble Barn both have stairs and are accessible to guests who are able to use stairs unaided. Further details on the Accessibility pages.