Master Cancel : Cancel for Any Reason
All bookings placed are protected by our new 'Cancel for Any Reason' policy. You can cancel your holiday (for any reason at all) any time between 60 days and 2 days (48 hours) before arrival, so you can book with confidence. Please note that this covers new bookings from Monday 10 August 2020 onwards. This does NOT replace guest travel insurance. If something happens forcing you to cancel the day before your holiday, you will not be covered for a refund under this policy, so please ensure you take out suitable travel insurance. For full details, please see our Cancellation Policy under our Terms & Conditions.
Availability & Make a Booking
You can book online by following the instructions below, or you can call or email us if you have any questions or would prefer to book by phone (our number is 01989 770300). You can go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
- Check availability using the calendar below - booked dates are shown in red. Any green square with a blue and/or yellow band are the dates when you can arrive. Click on the preferred arrival date and request the number of nights you want when prompted.
- The table will then display the price of your holiday.
- Click 'Book Now' and this will then bring up the Online Booking Form.
- Complete the booking form and then choose your preferred method of payment. There is no payment surcharge for debit or credit card payments, BACS or cheques.
- If you wish to pay by credit card (Visa/Mastercard), you have the opportunity of doing so as part of this online booking process. If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer or cheque by post, choose that option during the booking process, which will then bypass the payment aspect. Then press the 'Submit' button to send your booking request.
- You will receive an automatic summary email of your booking request for your reference.
- We will then confirm your reservation by return.