Covid-19 Cancellation Terms
In these uncertain times, it is reassuring to know that if you are unable to travel to take your holiday because of a national lockdown, or because you are put into a Tier where you are unable to travel, that Thatch Close Cottages will guarantee that you will get a full refund. Please note that it applies only to the address given on the booking at the time of booking, being put in a high tier, and when the travel restriction coincides with the period of your holiday.
The refund guarantee covers lockdowns and Tier restrictions, but does NOT cover you (or members of your party) for being unable to travel because you (or a member of your party) fall ill with Covid, or are required to quarantine or self-isolate. These events can be covered by you taking out travel insurance. There are a number of policies that include cover for illness with Covid and self-isolation (example links below) or you can look for suitable cover on comparison sites such as www.gocompare.com.
Thatch Close Cottages are not selling, promoting, endorsing or recommending any particular product, and do not benefit financially from, nor have any formal relationship with, any of these providers.
For full details, please ensure you read our Cancellation Policy under our Terms & Conditions.
Availability & Make a Booking
You can book online by following the instructions below, or you can call or email us if you have any questions or would prefer to book by phone (our number is 01989 770300). You can go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
- Check availability using the calendar below - booked dates are shown in red. Any green square with a blue and/or yellow band are the dates when you can arrive. Click on the preferred arrival date and request the number of nights you want when prompted.
- The table will then display the price of your holiday.
- Click 'Book Now' and this will then bring up the Online Booking Form.
- Complete the booking form and then choose your preferred method of payment. There is no payment surcharge for debit or credit card payments, BACS or cheques.
- If you wish to pay by credit card (Visa/Mastercard), you have the opportunity of doing so as part of this online booking process. If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer or cheque by post, choose that option during the booking process, which will then bypass the payment aspect. Then press the 'Submit' button to send your booking request.
- You will receive an automatic summary email of your booking request for your reference.
- We will then confirm your reservation by return.