The price of the hire of each cottage is all inclusive. There are no hidden extras. All hot water, central heating & electricity, logs, pillows, duvets, bedlinen (sheets and pillowcases), guest toiletries, hand/bath towels and tea towels are all included.
A warm Herefordshire welcome
A tray of local produce include tea and coffee, milk, sugar, cereal, bread and butter, along with delicious local biscuits, is also provided to welcome you on arrival and to get your started for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you to your cottage, introduce you to a few practicalities and leave you to relax. We do not like to disturb our guests but we are available at any time for queries, problems or any recommendations to suit your interests.
Cottage Facilities and Services
Our aim is to provide quality accommodation and comprehensive facilities for your stay. All aspects are thoughtfully designed with quality furnishings and close attention to detail to ensure you enjoy your time away from home. Furnished and fitted to a high standard, as a result all of our cottages have achieved a four star gold rating from VisitEngland for the high quality of accommodation and customer service.
Each cottage provides the following:
- Double & single beds in each cottage & options for making up. All beds are made up ready for your arrival.
- Ample space for a travel cot in each master bedroom
- Travel cot with bottom sheet provided.
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Bathroom with WC, shaving/electric toothbrush point, towel warmer, mirrors, toilet rolls & bath mats
- Complimentary toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, soap)
- Towels (1 hand and 1 bathsheet per person) and a bath mat
- LCD or LED TVs in lounge, all with FreeView
- Free WiFi - access code in the cottage
- Phone facilities
- Multi-position reading lights in the lounge - check
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances throughout, hob, single oven and microwave
- Integrated kitchen appliances - fridge/freezer & dishwasher.
- Kitchen equipment including bin liners, cling film, aluminium foil, tea towels, oven gloves, dishcloth, scouring sponge, kitchen roll, salt & pepper, washing up liquid, all purpose surface cleaner, dishwasher tabs, ironing board & iron.
- Dining area with ample seating
- A range of crockery, cutlery and ovenware in the kitchen
- Laundry facilities in separate laundry room - washing machine, dryer, iron, board, washing powder, pegs, clothes airer & outside rotary dryer
- Oil central heating with individually controlled radiators in all rooms
- Private parking
- Private garden with table & cushioned seating
- For little ones - baby equipment, eg travel cot (without bed linen), high chair, bed guard, stair guards, booster seat, plastic cutlery/crockery
- Complimentary DVD & CD library, indoor board games & puzzles & books for all ages
- Christmas tree and decorations at Christmas/New Year
- Comprehensive information on local maps, walks & tourist facilities
- Recycling facilities
- Welcome pack - tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, biscuits and cereal
- Doggy welcome pack - crate, towels, blankets, poo bags, treats, kennel available on request. Further details here regarding doggy code, local doggy services & dog friendly places to visit)
All cottages have the following facilities :
- Private parking
- Private patio and garden furniture
- Laundry room is a separate accessible building nearby with a commercial washer and separate dryer for all guests to use.
- Peace and quiet
We are pleased to be able to offer the following services to you, which are chargeable. They can be booked in advance either at time of reservation or before your stay by contacting us via email or telephone :
- B-B-Q: £10.00 per booking
- child's bed: £15.00 each per booking
- Dogs: £10.00 each per booking
- Extra linen change: £15.00 each