Here at Thatch Close Cottages we aim to provide a quality, peaceful and relaxing stay for our guests, regardless of whether a guest is able-bodied or requires some level of accessibility support.
Here are some key questions regarding accessibility and how to find out more information as to how Thatch Close Cottages can help you.
- What is the accessibility support for each cottage?
- I need to understand the details of the accessibility in a specific cottage to ensure it meets my requirements via your Accessibility Guide.
- What accessibility facilities & equipment is available for me to use in each cottage?
- What support is available for an assistance dog?
- Where can I go in the area that is accessible?
Everyone's accessible requirements are different
We understand that everyone's accessibility requirements are different. Please do call us to discuss your own requirements, especially if the informaiton on the website does not specifically answer them. We want to ensure that the cottage is totally suitable to meet your needs.